|GOB LED Display
|COB LED Display
|Number of Diodes
|Three diodes within one single LED chip
|Nine diodes or more
|Lumens per watt
|Rental LED Display
Transparent LED Display
Flexible LED Display
Low Pitch LED Display
|Indoor LED Display
Mini LED Display
Micro LED Display
What is a GOB LED Display?
The importance of the GOB LED Display:
- GOB innovation long-lasting displays are shockproof. It shields it from any mischief brought about by any outside trouble. It protects the presentation from your mishandlings. And this also restricts the chance of breakage during assembling, installation, or transport — an exceptional feature from my perspective.
- GOB stands for glue on board. With this innovation, the sealant protects the LED video wall from any cracks or knocks. This glue acts as a hindrance to any screen harm. Furthermore, an LED can drop during assembly, installation, or delivery. It causes irreversible damage to the display. But don’t you worry. Cause we have the solution for you. GOB reduces this gamble of crashing primarily through its defensive glue fixing.
- Moving forward. Waterproof and dust-proof are other excellent and, I would say, lifetime enhancing features. This technology protects the display from dust and maintains the quality of the LED. We all know that water is a foe of all-electric appliances. This innovation gives a waterproof showcase. The glue keeps the water from getting into the LED in a downpour or dampness.
All these features guarantee that the GOB LED Displays have a long-lasting life.
When GOB LEDs have such benefits, why should we look for other LED displays?
This is a question that needs some answering. GOB technology has the following disadvantages:
- One of the cons of GOB innovation is that it makes the LEDs hard to fix. But, the glue lessens the chance of any damage by dropping or knocking. But this paste makes the method involved with improving the LED hard.
- The heat dissipation is not as good as traditional indoor LED screens. The temperature of the GOB type is about 10~15℃ higher.
- Weather changes can also deteriorate the functioning of the display. There is a hazard of colloid staining and fractional degumming with this. The LED has the glue pasted on it as a high-pressure protective gear. It can affect the flatness and causes unevenness in the display.
- There are also problems with secondary optical images in the GOB LEDs. It can affect the picture quality and display of the LED. Besides, the brightness can lower.
Use of GOB technology LED display:
Small pitch LED show
What is a COB LED Display?
Advantages and disadvantages of COB LED Display:
- COB LEDs are minimal in size. The chips are together close and with no more focal points and bundling. This reduces the size and saves a great deal of room.
- COB LEDs have higher light productivity than regular LEDs. As a result, the lighting impact on these LEDs is more than in customary ones.
- The heat produced by chips is less, and no intensity dissemination happens. The COB technology has enabled the production of small pitch LED large screens on a mass scale — a significant advantage.
Now, let’s look on to the other side. The COB LEDs have the following defects:
- Color consistency is hard to accomplish for the entire showcase. Since light splits between the chips. There is less color variety in this technology.
- As the size of the chip builds, the light productivity of the chips and LED is less.
- The manufacturing and maintenance cost of COB LEDs is very high.
Use of COB LED Display Technology:
- We can involve COB Technology in Street lights to build the light’s adequacy. Home lamps utilized in homes can produce lots of heat and take up loads of power. I would suggest COB in these LED lights. It diminishes power use and heat dissemination.
- Stadium lights can have COB LEDs since they provide a wide viewing angle. Besides, for better picture quality, the camera flash has COB technology.
- Mini LED/ Micro LED displays use COB technology. So I think it’s essential to know about these LEDs.