LED screens are now part and parcel of our business advertisements. They become a hub for industrialists. They use outdoor screens for their purpose. But there’s a curiosity among many of you about its installation. Installation directly affects the final display of the screen. So proper installation saves you from hidden issues.
Now, You have a display screen, but you need to know how to install it. Will it make up for the money spent on it? Will it take days to fit the led screen? The answers are straightforward. Yes! It’s easy and simple.
Just follow our instructions, and it becomes a lot easier for you!
Precautions before installation:
- Put down gently the LED screen on the floor.
- Prevent damage to the borders of the display.
- Never place the face of the screen towards the ground.
- Better use gloves for touching the display screen.
- Prevent LED screens from water and moisture.
How can you install the LED screen?
You can install indoor LED screens easily. Here we will guide you through 2 installation methods. One is with cabinet installation, and the other is without the cabinet. Follow the steps.
With cabinet installation:
Make the suitable frame for your LED screen:
According to the project size, select stainless steel for making the frame. Then use rectangular tubes to fix the display screen. The structure requires the proper welding of the rectangular pipes.
Unpack the LED screen:
You should unpack the display screen carefully. Make sure at least two persons are there for display unpacking. Next, you should take out the cabinets and LED modules from the plywood cases. Before packaging, the manufacturer disassembles these two components. We take apart the modules on the four corners. And we also dismantle the bottom row of LED modules before packaging.
If the modules are on the cabinets, they can get damaged easily during transportation. Moreover, these displays are mainly fine pitch LED below P2.5. That’s why we disassemble the bottom row LED modules. Furthermore, the clients can easily do the assembly. They can connect power and signal cables directly on the site.
Whenever you try to move a screen, be careful! Carefully place the rear side of the display on the ground.
Without cabinet installation:
Calculate the display size of your LED display:
The calculation of size is integral before installation. Wrong size calculation can lead to mishaps during this process. Here we have an example for you.
Height = LED module height x LED module quantity in vertical
Width = LED module width x LED module quantity in horizontal
Let’s take an example for understanding. If the size of your module is W 320 x H 160 mm, and 18 pcs modules in vertical and 15 pcs horizontal, then:
Height = 160 x 18 = 2880 mm
Width = 320 x 15 = 4800 mm
You can quickly get the quantity of LED modules for your project similarly. For example, if the screen height is 2880 mm, and the module height is 160 mm. Then, you can get the LED module quantity in height is 18 pcs. It also applies to the width.
Assemble the power supplies:
You should provide enough room behind the screen for the indoor display. Firstly provide at least 5V power supply.
- Provide household voltage for connecting cables.
- String power supplies.
- Connect the power and voltage supply to the distribution cabinet’s main terminal.
- Fix the power supply to the frame.
- After this, install the control cards. You can install it according to the instructions on the manufacturing paper.
Now, we will have to see the frame and the receiving cards.
- First, you have to develop a frame parallel to the ground. For indoor displays, stainless steel covering is best for you.
- Before installation of the frame, fix the card with the frame. Also, connect receiving cards with data cables.
- Next, you should connect network cables sequentially. After this, you should install the display modules.
- Install modules from the bottom and take them to the top. You can also install them from the middle to the laterals. We prefer the bottom installation the most.
- Try to fit the modules from all sides properly. You can do it from the center to sideways. It saves labor time.
- After installation, the next question makes you curious! Which type of cable should we use? The ideal one is a short flat type of cable. This cable is the epitome of your module’s connection.
- The final presentation of your screen is the head honcho of your display. After the installation, press the power on button to examine layouts.
- Now you can also test your screen. There’s a test button on the card. You can try the screen by simply pressing the push button.
- The computer system helps final testing of your displays. Keep doing this procedure unless your screen becomes best for presentation. It is necessary.
Things to consider for installation:
Keep in mind the underneath stuff before or after installation.
- The correct number of LED displays and modules is of paramount importance.
- Properly prepare and arrange and prepare the receiving cards and power supply.
- LED lamps are the most fragile components. Please protect it from getting damaged.
- Appearance fulfill your money’s worth. Secure your cables through the holes to keep an artistic configuration.
- Flatness and safety directly depend on the strength of the connection. Thus, strong connections have a significant impact on the outlook.
- Use efficient, reliable, and durable supporting equipment for LED display screens. The safety of the display screen is our priority. Keep in mind the weight, strength, and stability of supporting gear.
Water and moisture can be hazardous for internal compartments. So please keep your display screen waterproof. You can find it here!
- It would help if you made a sealant and back plates for the outdoor displays. These are more prone to moisture. Moisture reduces the resistance and may burn out the compartments.
- Always make a hole at the bottom of the display screen. Sometimes water may accumulate at the backboard. Accumulation may shorten the life of the display screen.
- Turn off the screen before extreme weather conditions. Quickly switch off the screen whenever you hear of the bad weather forecast.
- Following the rainfall or thunderstorms, check out the leakage. Dry it by using air blowers. Your screen is once again ready for display.
Ultra slim automatic locks – best for LED displays:
Automatic locks are suitable for mounting screens on the wall. They provide free moving mechanisms for screens. They offer safety to screens. Locks provide free and secure access to your display screens. You have to fix the screen with the wall plate.
Why are these locks best for you? Because they can make the displays move. You can move the screen by releasing the lock. Then, remove the lock and push the handlebar left or right.
The temperature range for storage is between -40°C to +85°C.
During the storage, we power off the display screen. Then, you want to reopen it. Recommendations are that gradually increase the gray levels.
LED screen installation types:
Let us change the taste a little bit! Now we will provide you with info about the installation of different types of displays. Let’s get into it!
Giant billboards with the installation of the columns:
You’re cruising on the road, blasting into some nostalgia. It requires something extraordinary to get your attention. Suddenly you find a giant burger more prominent than your car. You are hungry, and you are going to buy it. Yes! It is the power of these billboards.
Advertisers always look for giant billboards. So if you want to publicize your content, go for such billboards. Such billboards amaze you. So let’s dig a big hole into it.
There are two installation methods for such screens- single and double columns. Column installation increases the radiation range of the billboards. It provides maximum visibility. The installation method is the same as for indoors. It would help if you had columns to heighten the billboards.
LED screens with wall installations:
The installation divides into two parts—front and rear maintenance structures. The front one is suitable for smaller sizes of outdoor displays or indoors. For outdoor types, there are two kinds of front service screens. One is the front open cabinet, and the other is the front maintenance LED modules. For example, now 3D LED screen is becoming a new trend. Most of such project use this solution.
LED screens on walls with dynamic video give an enthralling view. Moreover, it is more precise and provides space.
Despite all benefits, consider the weight of the display and the bearing strength of the wall.
LED screens with floor installations:
You have to be an acumen person for the installation of such screens. This installation requires a specific selection of the site. You can not fix these on roadsides. You have to be aware of your surroundings. Rooftops of sky-touching buildings are ideal for floor installation.
I prefer the site based on audience accessibility and visibility. Your target is the audience. Pick out the most snowed area of your city. You have to choose a building surrounded by good traffic. There should be no distractions next to the roof of the building.
It’s an excellent asset for advertisers. You can generate a lot of revenue. It is suitable for you to invest the minimum cost for installing screens on the floor. You can captivate a large number of viewers. Furthermore, they don’t need unique structures for installation. Now that the ball is in your court, you can choose or reject it!
LED screens with hanging installations:
These are primarily common for rental LED displays. You will find the hanging type of displays in the media and fashion industry. You may notice them at exhibitions.
The hoisting installation system is there for hanging and moving screens. For transportation, they have hanging beams and flight case packaging systems. The most important is the structure of the hoisting. Breadth is smaller than billboards. Therefore, hoisting can endure the significant weight of the screen.
LED screens advertisement on movable structures:
You don’t need to have significant labor to move such screens. Your purpose is to move the screen. So there are wheels present in a unique way. They provide your display mobility whenever you need it. It’s not for outdoor purposes. You can use it in offices or for indoor purposes.
In a nutshell, if you can go through the article watchfully, you will be able to install displays in a much better way. In addition, you will find a new way to install a screen. This article may bring a lot of knowledge for your easiness. Hopefully, you may have more insights about the installation procedure. If you have yet to book an LED screen, please get in touch with us.